Beautifully situated on the renowned San Antonio River Walk in downtown San Antonio, the Palacio del Rio appeals to visitors for its proximity to attractions such as the world-famous Alamo. Extensive renovations in 2012 transformed this iconic River Walk hotel to convey a contemporary flavor within a hacienda setting. With superior service, modern resort amenities and access to premier dining and entertainment, the Palacio del Rio is exemplary of our commitment to innovation while still honoring our South Texas roots.
- Sleeping Rooms: 485
- Meeting Rooms: 15 / 25 breakouts
- Largest Meeting Room: 5,757 Sq. Ft.
- Meeting Space: 27,000 Sq. Ft.
- Year Built: 1968
- The only downtown hotel with private balconies for every room
- River's Edge Café & Patio Bar, Durty Nelly's Irish Pub and Tex's River Walk Sports Bar
- Outdoor Pool and Fitness Center
200 S. Alamo
San Antonio, TX 78205